Kia Ora AC Whanau,
Govt. announced changes in Alert levels and stages for the Auckland and Waikato Region.
- Waikato will step down to Alert Level 3 step 2 on Tuesday 2 November at 11:59pm
- Auckland will step down to Alert Level 3 step 2 on November 9 at 11:59pm
- Rest of NZ remains at Alert Level 2
What does step 2 mean?
- Retail can operate under Govt guidelines
- Public facilities like libraries and museums can reopen under Govt guidelines
- Outdoor gathering up to 25 people are permitted
No announcment was made by Govt for Primary or Tertiary Education sector during todays announcement; therefore ACNZ will continue online learning; Auckland based campuses and sites will remain closed at this stage.
ACNZ Management team will tomorrow to discuss the Alert level changes and possibilities it may offer and will keep you posted.
In the meantime if you need library resources please contact Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org for click and collect within the Auckland region.
If you require financial assistance due to hardship caused by the impact of Covid-19; please email email@example.com for a ‘Hardship Application Form’ (eligibility applies).
If you require academic assistance please talk to your lecturer this week, or apply for an extension via Moodle.
If you require prayer or would like to talk to someone in regards to wellbeing and mental health please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0223051075.
For those living within the Auckland region, we thank you for your perseverance and pray God continues to guard your mind and heart with His perfect peace.