Kia ora ACNZ team,
As we are aware,
New Zealand will remain at the existing Alert Levels until Sunday.
Auckland will stay at Alert Level 3 until 11:59pm on 30 August 2020.
The rest of the country will remain at Alert Level 2.
Due to Alert Level changes and the next GOVT announcement scheduled for September 6, the decision has been made for ACNZ Staff and Students to remain working and learning from home until September 11th 2020. The decision was made to remain working and learning using online platforms to minimise disruption while we wait for September 6th Govt COVID-19 status review.
However, we understand that there are students who require library services and resources and ACNZ Staff who may require a suitable work place to plan, prepare and access resources. Therefore, ACNZ Campus (Penrose) and library will be opened on the following dates and times;
September 1st (Tuesday) from; 9am - 4pm
September 2nd (Wednesday) from; 9am - 4pm
September 8th (Tuesday) from; 9am - 4pm
September 9th (Wednesday) from; 9am - 4pm
Staff are welcome to come into the office to work, plan and prepare during opening times and hours. Can I please ask, if you are planning to visit or work on site; can you please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who may come on-site please observe COVID-19 safety precautions below;
- Contact tracing information; COVID-19 Tracing App scanning of QR code, or sign in COVID-19 tracker at front entry
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Social distancing measures will apply within all areas of campus (1 metre distance)
- Students/Staff who plan to visit the library please inform Steve.email@example.com prior to visit (if possible)
- Max. Of 6 people allowed in the library
- Staff and students to scan library QR code as well as front entry QR code
- All recreational spaces (gym) will remain closed
- Staff and students who are feeling unwell should remain at home.
- If you are travelling on public transport (trains, buses, planes) please be aware face masks are now mandatory and failure to wear a face mask will result in a fine.
Youth Guarantee; ACNZ YG Programme Manager is working with YG Partnership sites to confirm if hosting sites will reopen under Alert Level 2 or remain closed. If YG partnership sites remain closed, both YG tutors and students will remain working and learning from home until further notice. If YG sites reopen, the hosting site/tutors/programme manager will communicate with YG team and students to ensure COVID-19 rules and regulations are in place for learning sites and spaces.
ACNZ Partnership Sites in Timaru and Napier, will follow the instructions of their hosting church College co-ordinator to ensure safe learning and environments comply with COVID-19 rules and regulations.
I will send further communication and instructions to ACNZ Staff post COVID-19 September 6th announcement.
If you have any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0223051075.
Thank you for your diligence and resilience at this time.
Ngaa mini nui,